SSC MTS 2021: Important Notice released by the commission to Candidates!!!. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notice regarding the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020 Application Fee. The commission has given permission to candidates to make the payment of fee through Bank Challan at designated Branches of the Bank from 05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021. For more details read our blog till the end of this page.
SSC MTS 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Multi Tasking Staff|
|Bank Challan Fee Date||
05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021
Fee Payment via Bank Challan Date Extended
Information about Application Fee:
- Earlier the board has informed that the last date of payment of fee through SBI Bank Challan is 29 March 2021. But the banks were closed on account of Holi (Holiday) on 29.03.2021.
- In view of this, candidates are being provided final opportunity to make the payment of fee through Bank Challan at designated Branches of the Bank from 05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 25.03.2021.
SSC MTS Notification Details:
- SSC commenced the online application procedure for MTS Exam 2020 on 05 March and last date for submission of online application is 21 March 2021.
- Last date for Last date for payment through Challan is 29 March. Now the board has allowed candidates to pay the fee through bank challan from 05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021.
- The Application fee is Rs.100 for General/Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates. So if you don’t make fee payment till now, then make use of this chance.
- As per the notification the Tier (Computer Based Examination) will be held on 01 July 2021 to 20 July 2021 and the Tier 2 exam will be held on 21 November 2021.
- Candidates are advised to visit the link given on this page for further details.
How to Make Fee Payment via Bank Challan?
Step 1: For making fee payment through online, Candidates have to visit the Designated Branch of Bank
Step 2: Fill the Bank Challan and deposit the challan with exact amount of money
Step 3: On receipt of amount, bank affix seal and sign and deliver the same back as an acknowledgement and keeping in record.
Step 4: Keep your copy for the further reference
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
You can download SSC MTS 2021 syllabus from the above link
SSC MTS 2021 Tier 1 exam date is July 2021 to 20 July 2021
You can make fee payment via bank challan from 05.04.2021 to 06.04.2021