SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2022 PDF: Check and Download Sub Inspector Computer Based Test Exam Pattern Paper I & 2!!! The Staff Selection Commission has Decided to Fill the Vacancy of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces. The Total Vacant Available for the Post is 4300. The Online registration for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 is Going On at Present. The Candidates applying for the Recruitment process can Check out the Exam Procedure, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Details Below.
SSC CPO SI Syllabus 2022 Details
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces|
|Exam Date||Will be Announced Soon|
SSC CPO Selection Process 2022:
The Candidates will be Recruited for the SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Based on 3 Stages, That is:
- Stage I: Written exam (Paper I/MCQ type/200 marks)
- Stage II: Physical Endurance Test or PET, PST & Medical Test (Running, Long Jump, High Jump, and Short Put)
- Stage III: Written test (paper II/MCQ type/200 marks)
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern for the SSC CPO/SI/CAPF Written exam is:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50||2 Hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Comprehension||50||50||2 Hours|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum
|English language &
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
- English Language and Comprehension: Questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of words, comprehension, etc.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Staff Selection Commission has Decided to Fill the Vacancy of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces.
The Total Vacant Available for the Post is 4300.
The Exam Date for SSC CPO SI 2022 Will be Announced Soon.