SSC CGL Tier 2 Revised Answer Key 2022 OUT – Download Combined Graduate Level Exam Response Sheet Objection link!!!! Staff Selection Commission has activated the Response Sheet Objection link for Tier-II of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021. The examination was held on 08.08.2022 and 10.08.2022. Candidates who are waiting for the Objection form can get here.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Revised Response Sheet 2022 Objection Form
|The Board’s Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|The Post’s Title||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021|
|Number of Openings||Various|
|Exam Date||08.08.2022 and 10.08.2022|
|Status||Revised Answer Key Released|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Revised Response Sheet 2022 Objection Form | SSC CGL Tier 2 Revised Answer Key 2022 | SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Download PDF:
- The Commission administered Tier-II of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 on August 8, 2022, and August 10, 2022 at various locations around the nation. On August 24, 2022, the applicants’ Response Sheets and preliminary Answer Keys were made online, however the objection link was disabled due to several maintenance-related problems.
- The link is now accessible on the website from August 29, 2022, at 6:00 PM, to September 2, 2022 (6.00 PM). By entering their registered login ID and password in the link provided below, candidates can log in. On payment of Rs. 100 per question or contested answer, representations regarding any tentative answer keys may be made. Under no circumstances will representations received after 6 PM on September 2, 2022, be taken into consideration.
How to Apply SSC CGL Tier 2 Response Sheet Objection 2022?
- nic.in is the official website to visit.
- Select the link for the Answer Key on the homepage.
- To upload the candidates’ response sheets and tentative answer keys for the combined graduate level exam (tier-II) for 2021, click the link.
- To access the link, open the PDF file.
- enter and submit your login information
- Check the answer key by downloading it.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the post.
The examination was held on 08.08.2022 and 10.08.2022
The link is now accessible on the website from August 29, 2022, at 6:00 PM, to September 2, 2022 (6.00 PM).