SPSC Sikkim Sub Jailer Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check out Vacancy details, Jailer Job Qualification, Salary, Exam Date –Are you a fresher and looking for government job start you career with Sikkim Public Service Commission. Sikkim Public Service commission has released a notification for Sub Jailer at Sikkim State jail under Home Department, Government of Sikkim through Direct recruitment. This recruitment is based on contract. Candidate will be selected only for temporary period and selected candidate will get paid by Pay Matrix of Level 12. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application link were given for your preference.
Sikkim PSC Jobs 2021:
Name of the Board
|Sikkim Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
Sikkim PSC Sikkim Job Vacancy
There are 3 Vacancy for the post of Sub Jailer in Sikkim State jail. And these vacancy were distributes as one post of each Unreserved, Bhutia Lepcha and Other Backward Classed – Central List
Sikkim PSC Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university is considered as minimum educational qualification for this recruitment. Only male Candidates can apply for Sub Jailer Post. Candidate’s age should between 18 to 25 years as on 28-02-2021.
- Candidate’s physical fitness also considered for eligibility. Height of the application should be minimum of 5’3’’; chest circumference should be minimum of 32’’ and should expand for 2’’ minimum. Candidates should have minimum 50kgs of body weight.
- Candidates should have knowledge of any of the state language such as Nepali, Sikkimese Bhutanua, Lepcha or Limboo and should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim. If candidate doesn’t meet eligibility criteria given as the notification he will disqualified immediately at any time stage of recruitment process
Selection Process for SPSC Recruitment
- Selection process contains 3 stages. Prelims, Physical endurance cum physical efficiency test (PET) and written examinations. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, and Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
- Preliminary Exam: Preliminary examination as screening test has 2 papers. Each paper consists of 200 marks and conducted for 2 hours. In General Studies I questions will be asked from Current Events of State, national and international Importance, history of India and Indian National Movement, Main features of Indian Constitutions, Panchayati Raj, Economic and Social Developments and General aspect about law and order. In General Studies 2 Questions will be asked from General Science, mathematics and English 10 standard level.
- PET: In Physical Endurance Test 4 events were conducted for this recruitment. Failure of One event will be disqualified from the selection procedure. 1st event is 100 Meter Race, candidate have to cover 100m in 16 seconds other will be disqualified. 2nd event is 1500 Meter and candidate has to finish this track in 8 minutes. In High Jump Event candidate will get 3 chances and who can’t reach 1.10 meter will be disqualified. Long Jump which also has 3 chances and candidate should have to cover 3.60 meters for qualification. And finally shot put event and candidate should through for 4.75 meters
- Written exam: written exam consists compulsory subject and optional subjects. In compulsory examination questions will be asked from English and General Knowledge. Candidates can choose their major subject as optional subject. 200 marks will be asked from compulsory subjects and 500 marks will be asked from optional subjects
- Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 03rd May, 2021 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of their application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 04th May, 2021 to 10th May, 2021. For further details refer appendix 1
SPSC Documents Required
Candidates needed to submit Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate Of identification, Class 10th and 12th certificate, and degree certificate from recognized university, date of birth certificate, valid employment card, community certificate and NOC from concerned HOD or HOO for in-service candidate
SPSC Application fee
Candidate should pay Rs. 150 as application fee and fee paid only through Net Banking or credit and debit card, (Visa/MasterCard). The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Go to Apply Online Page From the left side of the Main Page
- Create an Account User Id and Password will be generated
- Then apply for the post and follow the procedures
For further Details Refer
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for Sub Jailer post 25-04-2021
Candidates should have completed bachelor degree from recognized institute
Candidate should pay Rs. 150 as application fee