SAI Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Sports Authority of India Junior Consultant Vacancies| Apply Soon!!!. Sports Authority of India (SAI) has invited applications from talented job seekers for the Junior Consultant posts of 05 vacancies. Closing date for submission of online application is 13 April 2021. Applications will not be accepted after the due date. The Direct Link to download the application is attached in the below link.
SAI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Sports Authority of India|
13 April 2021
SAI Vacancies 2021:
- Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring) – 03 nos
- Junior Consultant (Infra) – 02 nos
- Total – 05 nos
SAI Recruitment Eligibility:
The Age Limit of Junior Consultant is 55 years. For the post of Junior Consultant (Performance Monitoring), aspirants should have completed MBA/PG DM (2 Years) from a recognized university. Candidates who have participated in nationals and international level in any Sports Disciplines would be given preference. Also candidates should have 5 years in experience in relevant field.
For the Post of Junior Consultant (Infra): Aspirants should have possessed BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognize d university. Candidates who are all having M.Tech in Civil Engineering degree will be preferred. In addition to aspirants should possesses minimum 5 years experience
SAI Jobs 2021 Selection Procedure:
Eligible aspirants will be selected based on Interview. The call letters for interview shall be communicated electronically in the valid and functional email id provided by the candidate in the application form. Selected candidates will be required to produce the original certificates mentioned in application at the time of joining
Sports Authority of India Salary:
Selected candidates will receive salary from Rs. 75,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance /Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible
Sports Authority of India Vacancy Interview Details:
Interview Date and Venue will be informed to the candidates later. The call letters for interview shall be communicated electronically in the valid and functional email id provided by the candidate in the application form.
- Weightage for marks Obtained in Essential Qualification (40 Marks)
- Weightage for work Experience (30 marks)
- Weightage for work Experience in Sports Sector (25 marks)
- Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt etc-05 Mark
Documents required while attending Interview:
- Degree and Mark sheet
- Work Experience
- Other documents such as Proof of Date of birth: Aadhar Card/10th class mark sheet/12th class mark sheet.
- One recent passport size color photograph
- The document proving participation in Sports at National and International level should be attestfrom the Federation/Association of the respective Sports.
How can I apply for SAI Recruitment 2021?
- The candidates have to send the filled application and send it along with all the self attested necessary documents on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Before registering /submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid E- mail ID.
- The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 5 vacancies are allotted
What is the last date to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021?
The selection is based on Interview only