AP Sports Authority Head Coach Recruitment 2021 out – Salary Rs. 1, 50, 000/- : Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh Has released the notification for the post of High-Performance Director, Head Coach, Young Professional, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist, Masseur, and Strength & Conditioning Expert. There are 11 numbers of vacancies for the post. Eligible applicants can apply by 7th of May 2021. Candidates will obtain information about the Sports Authority of AP Vacancies 2021, including educational qualifications, selection process, age limit, salary, and other relevant information.
Sports Authority of AP Nutritionist Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Board||Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||High-Performance Director, Head Coach, Young Professional, Physiotherapist, Nutritionist, Masseur, and Strength & Conditioning Expert|
|No. of Vacancy||11|
|Last Date||7th of May 2021|
Sports Authority of AP Physiotherapist Eligibility Criteria 2021:
An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the Sports Authority of AP Nutritionist Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double- checks everything on this page. The age limit for the post is maximum 65 years as on last date to apply for the post. The Qualification for the post is given below.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|High-Performance Director||· Masters in Sports (MSI/Ph.D./MBA with at least 10 Years of Research Experience
· Eminent players having represented India in Senior Category with at least 5 Years of sports management/ Research experience
· Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/Research experience
|Head Coach||· The candidate should have a diploma in Coaching from SAI/NS NIS or from any other recognized Indian/Foreign University and should have represented India in Olympics/ World Cup/ World Championship. Certificate Course from concerned National/ International Federation is a must.
· Working knowledge of computer is essential. Minimum 10 years of experience in coaching is required.
· Experience in Coaching with Senior/Junior Indian teams or Decoration of Dronacharya/ Arjuna/ Dhyan Chand Award or who have produced medalists in International Competitions. Minimum 10 years of experience in coaching is required.
· Central Government / State Government / PSU employees may be allowed to apply for the position. However, the applicable recruitment rules of the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) will be applicable for all such postings on deputation.
|Young Professional||· Essential: Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/ Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks
· Graduate with at least three years of relevant work experience
|Physiotherapist||· Masters in Physiotherapy from any recognized Indian or Foreign University.
· Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist.
|Nutritionist||· Nutritionist M.Sc. (Nutrition) from any recognized Indian or Foreign University.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience including 1 year working with sports academies/Institutions.
M.Sc. (Nutrition) from any recognized Indian or Foreign University
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
|Masseur (1 Male & 1 female)||· Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a certificate course/skill development program for Masseur/ Masseuse/ Massage Therapy/ Sports Masseur/ Masseuse from a recognized institution.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience as Masseur/ Masseuse.
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||· Applications are invited from all interested candidates who possess any of the following degrees from a recognized Indian or Foreign University and qualification as follows:
· Bachelors or Masters in Sports and Exercise Science/Sports Science/Sports Coaching.
· Any Graduation with ASCA Level-1 or above/CSCS/UK SCA accredited coach/Diploma in fitness training /Certificate course in Fitness Training from Government Institution.
SAAP Salary Details 2021:
Salary for the post is Rs. 35,000/- to 150,000/- per month. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
SAAP Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is scrutinized/ shortlisted & Interview. The applications received will be scrutinized/ shortlisted on the basis of relevant experience and job description and the eligible candidates will be called for Interview at cost to the applicant. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply Sports Authority of AP Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed Performa attached at Annexure A. Applications duly signed along with self- attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to [email protected]. on or before 7th May 2021 till 05:00 PM.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
There are 11 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The applicant must be sent the application on or before 7th May 2021 till 05:00 PM.
Salary for the post is Rs. 35,000/- to 150,000/- per month.