SPMCIL Syllabus For Junior Office Assistant. “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)” has going to be conduct the Examination for the post of Welfare Officer and Junior Office Assistant for that they will uploaded Syllabus and Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Candidates, who are applied for this Exam, must download the detailed syllabus from our website.
SPMCIL Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Board||“Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)”|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer and Junior Office Assistant|
|Exam Date||November/ December 2022|
|Selection Process||Typing Skill Test & Exam Date|
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection for the post of Junior Office Assistant will be done through
- Typing Skill Test on Computer and
- Online Written Examination.
SPMCIL Junior Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2022:
The Objective type online examination will consist as below:
Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant, B-3 Level
|Test Type||Max. No. of Questions||Max. No. of Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Awareness||40||40||120 Minutes|
Name of the Post: Welfare Office, A-2 Level:
Selection for the post will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”. The online test will be of objective type comprise of (1) concerned discipline area (2) Other subject. The online examination shall be qualified based examination for merit purpose.
The Objective type online examination will consist of tests as below:
|Name of Test||Max No of Questions||Max No of Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Professional Knowledge- Labour Welfare &Labour Laws factories Act, EPF, ESI, Trade Union Act, Industrial Dispute Act, Collective Bargaining, Wage & Recognition, Industrial Relations, working conditions safety, Health & Environment, Social Security Issues etc.||72||72||120 Minutes|
- Typing Skill Test will be of Qualifying in Nature only i.e., Computer knowledge with typing speeds in English @ 40 wpm OR Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- There is No Negative Marking.
SPMCIL Syllabus For Junior Office Assistant 2022:
- The Degree of Master of Arts in Social work of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (with specialization in Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management).
- The Degree of Master of Arts in Personnel Management and Labour Welfare of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- The Degree of Master of Labour Welfare of the Mumbai University, Mumbai. Foot Note: The above Degree Courses are recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra under Government Notification No. WOR-1567/111449/LAB-III, dated 14th April, 1971.
- The Degree of Master of Arts in Social Work of Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai (with specialization in Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare).
- A. Degree in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations of the Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai.
- Diploma in social service, Administration with Industrial Relations and Personnel Management of the Tata Institute of Social Science. Mumbai.
- The Diploma in Labour Welfare of Shri Dorabje Graduate School of Social Work, Mumbai.
- Two years course (Diploma in Labour Welfare) of the Institute for Labour Welfare Workers. Mumbai.
- The Pre-1949 Diploma in Social Service Administration with Industrial Relations as the subject passed and field work in Labour Welfare or Industrial Relationship of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Mumbai.
Degrees (Pune Division):
- The Post Graduate Degree of Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) of the Shivaji University, (The revised Course). Notification No. WOR-1571/163298/Lab-III-B, dated 25-4-1973.
- The Master of Social Work (with Labour Welfare) Degree Course of the University of Poona. Notification No. WOR-1176/163/Lab-II. dated 27-10-1976 as amended by Govt. Notification, L.E. & L. Deptt.. No. WOR-1081/8210/Lab-4. dated 13-10-1984.
- Master’s Degree in Personnel Management (M.P.M.) by Poona University. Notification No. WOR-1084/(9495)/Lab-4, dated 17th April, 1985.
- Master Degree in Labour Law & Labour Welfare. Pune. Notification No. WOR-1087/787/1.ab-4, dated 24-9-1992.
- Master Degree of Social Work from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, Notification No. WOR-5099/326/Lab-4, dated 25-8-2000.
- Master Degree of Social work with specialization in HRM from University of Pune. Notification No. FAC-2012/37/Lab-4, dated 02-01-2014.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Written Examination will be held on November/ December 2022
Selection for the post will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”.
Candidates can download SPMCIL Syllabus For Junior Office Assistant 2022 PDF from our website.