Spices Board of India Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Spices Board of India has issued a job announcement for the positions of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) and Sample Receipt Desk Trainee. For this position, there are 46 openings. Candidates that are eligible for the position can take the walk-in test on January 18, 2022.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) And Sample Receipt Desk Trainee|
|No of vacancies||
|Walk in date||
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancy Details:
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) – 24
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology) – 9
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee – 13
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Trainee analyst ( Chemistry ) : Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Trainee analyst (Microbiology): Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee : Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The candidates should have an upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale:
- Trainee Analyst,Chemistry & Microbiology : candidates shall get the salary for the 1st Year at 17,000 ₹ per month and 2nd year at 18,000 per month.
- Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee: candidates shall get the salary Rs 17,000 per month for two years.
Spices Board Recruitment Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the walk in test which is going to be held on 18.01.2022. Candidates appearing for the Walk in test shall bring a smartphone having internet connection.
How to attend Spices Board Recruitment 2022?
Candidates appearing for the walk-in-test shall fill up the application form attached below and submit the same in the center they have selected for attending online written test. Candidate shall affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the application form. No TA/ DA will be given to candidates who attend the walk-in-test.
There are 46 posts available for Spices Board Recruitment 2022
Candidates should have an upper age limit should not exceed 25 years.
The walk in test will be held on 18.01.2022.