Southern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 OUT, Apply for 50+ SR GDMO Vacancies. Southern Railway (SR) invites application for the position General Duty Medical Officer & Pharmacist Grade III. Through this Southern Railway SR Recruitment 2021, 58 vacancies will be filled. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the available vacancy. Aspirants can get the complete details related to this recruitment in our blog.
Southern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
General Duty Medical Officer & Pharmacist Grade III
Southern Railway Job Vacancy:
- GDMO – 50 nos
- Pharmacist – 8 nos
- Total – 58 nos
Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment Eligibility:
- For candidates from open market, should not have completed 53 years of age as on 01.05.2021. For retired medical officers from state/central government including retired railway doctors should not have completed 65 years of age as on 01.05.2021
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 20 years and 35 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates
- Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates
- Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
- B.B.S with experience in ICU working and operation of ventilator machine (OR)
- The candidate should be M.B.B.S and registered with the Indian Medical Council
- One year work experience in a reputed hospital
Pharmacist Grade III:
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
Southern Railway Jobs 2021 Salary:
- Aspirants will receive monthly salary of Rs.75000 per month. For retired state or central government medical officers including railways the monthly remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctors should not exceed last pay drawn
- The selected candidates will receive Rs.29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as stated above and the candidate cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
SR Railway Careers Selection Procedure:
- Teleconference/ online Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for GDMO & Pharmacist.
- Date and time of teleconference Interview will be communicated to your mobile number.
- The Candidate shall undergo a medical examination, before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her
- For GDMO Post the Interview through online or phone call will be held from 26.05.2021 at 11.00AM onwards.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021:
The Interested retired government medical officers of central or state government including the retired railway doctors and candidates from open market have to send the scanned copy of their application in the prescribed format through mail along with required documents in single PDF
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who fulfill the above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification may register their details in the links below for teleconference interview
Applications received after the last date will not be accepted
Registration link for Pharmacist — https://tinyurl.com/ContractPharmacist
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 58 vacancies are allotted for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021
The last date to apply for GDMO Posts is 21.05.2021 and Pharmacist posts is 16.05.2021
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview