Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Released. In terms of Railway Boards Letter under reference and with the approval of the Competent Authority, applicants are invited from interested and willing retried gazette Electrical officers from all over Indian Railways (Junior Scale/ Senior Scale only) for re-engagement in junior Scale as Consultant (Electrical) in View of exigencies of Service. The Vacancies for re-engagement in Junior Scale as Consultant (Electrical).
Applicants must be a retired Gazetted Electrical Officers from all over Indian Railways. Candidate’s age limit should be 65 years. RRC SR selection will be done on the basis of interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Tamil Nadu Any Southern Railway Units. Southern Railway Recruitment notification pdf & Southern Railway job application form is available @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details of RRC SR recruitment vacancy, upcoming Southern Railway jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell – Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Consultant (Electrical)|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Any Southern Railway Units|
Southern Railway Vacancy 2020:
They are 12 Vacancies of the Post of Consultant (Electrical).
Southern Railway Consultant Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have Applicants must be a retired Gazetted Electrical Officers from all over Indian Railways.
Southern Railway Consultant Age Limit:
Candidates do not Exceeding 65 years of age.
Southern Railway Consultant Selection Process:
The Selection Process will be Based on the Interview.
Southern Railway Consultant Terms and Conditions:
- The Engagement of Consultant shall not be consider as a case of re employment.
- The period of engagement shall be initially for one year and further extendable as per requirement of the Administration.
- While re-engaging such offers, medical fitness of the appropriate category shall be obtained from the designated authorities as per existing practices.
- Re-engaged officer shall not be entitled for requisites such as HRA, CCA Transport Allowance, and Residential Accommodation etc. However, when required to Travel in Connection with Official Work, TA/DA admissible to regular employees working in the Same grade will be Admissible.
- 12 days leave in a Calendar year on pro-rata basis is admissible
- The Designation shall be Consultant (Electrical) as Indicated above.
- Re – Engaged Officers shall be discharged immediately on Joining of Selected candidates from upsc or departmental selection or as per the recommendation of HOD/CHOD concerned.
- Re-engaged officers shall be given responsibilities as defined in the Terms of reference listed in this link
- The Consultant shall not divulge any information gathered by him/her during the period of assignment related to the organization to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.
How to Apply Southern Railway Consultant Recruitment 2020:
The retried Railway gazette Electrical Officers intending to join as consultant through re-engagement should apply on prescribed format and Submit the same along with required documents viz self attested photo copy of P.P.O, service certificate and 04 copies of recent Passport size Photo so as to reach to Dy. Cheif personal Officer/ Gaz Personnel Branch, Office of the General Manager, Southern Railway, Chennai-600 003 latest by 23.03.2020.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|