Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Salary Rs.75000/-: The Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021 age limit, wage selection process, and other details are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for your convenience. There are 33 numbers of vacancies for the post. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream job.
Eligibility Conditions 2021
- The last date to apply for the post is 23.04.2021. The Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021 age limit, wage selection process, and other details are detailed below. Candidates who are interested in the positions should visit our forum to learn more about them. A direct connection to the application form has been given for your convenience. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date updates on their dream job.
- Until applying for the Southern Railway GDMO Recruitment 2021, applicants must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, double-check the accuracy of the details on this page. Candidates in the General Category must not have reached the age of 53 on April 1, 2021. This upper age limit can be relaxed by up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates must meet the qualifications and experience requirements for the role. Candidates must have completed M.B.B.S. and have experience working in an ICU and operating a ventilator machine. Alternatively, the nominee must be an M.B.B.S. with the Indian Medical Council. A year of work experience in a reputable hospital is needed. Retired Railway doctors will be given priority in recruitment, followed by Retired State/Central Government doctors, and finally candidates from the General Category.
- The salary or the post is Rs. 75,000/-. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
- The selection process for this position includes a short list, an interview, and a medical examination. On April 28, 2021, short-listed candidates will be interviewed via online / phone call beginning at 11:00 a.m. The interview will take place on different days depending on the criteria. Medical Exam: Before signing the contract, the empanelled applicants must pass a medical examination to ensure that they are qualified to do the work.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 33 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 23.04.2021.
The salary or the post is Rs. 75,000/-.