South Western Railway JE Syllabus 2021 – Download SCR Junior Engineer Exam Pattern Here!!! RRC – South Western Railway SRC has uploaded the syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Engineer. Notification is out for filling up of 81 vacancies. Candidates who are going to attend the exam for JE post can download their exam pattern and syllabus from the official website or by clicking here.
South Western Railway Syllabus 2021 Details:
Name of Organization
|RRC – South Western Railway SRC|
Name of Post
|Number of Vacancy||
SWR JE Exam Pattern 2021:
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Physics and Chemistry|
|Basics of Computers and Applications|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution Control|
|Time duration – 90 minutes (120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe)|
- There will be negative marking in CBT Examination and marks are deducted for each wrong answer is 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective type.
- The Question Papers will be set in Bilingual that is English /Hindi/Telugu/Kannada/Tamil/Marati/Urdu.
South Western Railway JE Syllabus 2021 Details:
a)General Awareness :
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- b) Physics and Chemistry: Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus.
- c) Basics of Computers and Applications:
- Architecture of Computers
- input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System like Windows
- Unix, Linux
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus.
- d) Basics of Environment and Pollution Control:
- Basics of Environment
- Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- water and Noise pollution, their effect and control
- Waste Management, Global warming;
- Acid rain; Ozone depletion.
- e) Technical Abilities: Questions on the Technical abilities will be framed on the educational qualifications prescribed for the post.
Computer Based Test & Personal Interview, DV.
There will be negative marking in CBT Examination and marks are deducted for each wrong answer is 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
The South Western Railway CBT will be conducted for 100 Marks.