South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The South Indian Bank Ltd has released the Notification for Recruitment of Officers In Housing Loan Business Group. Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website from 13.01.2023 to 23.01.2023.
South Indian Bank Notification 2023
|Who Offered||South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Which Posts||Officers In Housing Loan Business Group|
|Starting Date to Apply||13.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23.01.2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum score of 60% with Minimum 2 years of experience in the domain in Banks/FIs in Sales of Secured or Unsecured Loans, preferably in Housing/Mortgage Loans.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years as on 31.12.2022.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Initial Shortlisting and Interview. Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Interview.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Initial Salary/emoluments per annum between Rs.9.30 lakhs and Rs.10.30 lakhs depending on the scale of appointment, place of posting and other factors.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
Candidates can pay the Application fee is Rs.100/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023:
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 13.01.2023 to 23.01.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.
Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.z
Selection will be based on Initial Shortlisting and Interview.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years as on 31.12.2022