SIB Recruitment 2021 OUT –Graduates can apply online Here The South Indian Bank Ltd has published recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates for post of Zonal Sales Head, Regional Sales Head, Credit Head, Zonal Credit Head, Regional Credit Head and other posts. Aspirants can apply till 30 January 2021. Stay with us for more updates.
South Indian Bank Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|South Indian Bank Ltd|
Zonal Sales Head & Others
South Indian Bank Job Eligibility:
Zonal Sales Head, Regional Sales Head and Regional Collection Head:
- Candidates should have completed graduation
- Also candidates should have minimum 8 to 12 years experience
For All other posts:
- Candidates should possess Minimum CA/ Post-Graduation
- Minimum 4 years to 15 years experience needed
South Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
- Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in the Interview
SIB Recruitment Application Fee:
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/- as an application fee
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment?
- Ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then proceed to apply online
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature
- Upload the curriculum vitae. It should be in PDF Format
- Finally Submit the application form
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for South Indian Bank Recruitment?
The vacancies are not disclosed by the board. Soon it will released by officials
What is the last date to apply for South Indian Bank Job Notification?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 30.01.2021
What is the selection procedure of South Indian Bank Recruitment?
The Selection process will have only Interview