South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 OUT – For Sports Quota Vacancies |Apply Online. South Eastern Railway has released the recruitment notification for Sports person against Sports Quota. Total numbers of vacancies are 21. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply for South Eastern Railway Vacancies 2022.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Online Application
Online application for SER Recruitment 2022 is available from 03.01.2022 and last date for receipt of online application is 02.02.2022, the last date to apply for residents of North Eastern states, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep is till February 11, 2022. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No other mode of application form will be entertained.
South Eastern Railway Notification 2022
|Name of the Board||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Sports quota vacancy|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last date to apply||02.02.2022 and 11.02.2022|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years as n 01.01.2022 is mandatory to apply for SER Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate should have a University degree or its equivalent
- OR 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with w.p.m. in shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 65 minutes in English and in 75 minutes in Hindi for the post of Junior Stenographer OR A pass in 1st year of BSC (Physics) or a pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science (Mathematics & Physics) for the post of Electrical Signal Maintainer in S&T Deptt.,
- OR 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination or A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board may also apply to be posted as Tech-III, subject to undergo 03 years training period and passed in ITI qualification in the relevant trade, training period will be 08 months is needed.
SER Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection will be based upon performance in sports trails followed by certificate (sports and educational) verification by a duly constituted recruitment committee of this railway.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Examination Fees
The examination fees for UR/OBC is Rs. 500/- and the exam fees for SC/ST/PwD category candidates is Rs. 250/-. Bank draft/ IPO should be issued in favour of FA&CAO, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach-700043, payable at GPO/ Kolkata.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Official site of SER website.
- Select “News & Notice” on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|