South Eastern Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – 1700+ Apprentices Vacancies | Apply Online. South Eastern Railway was released the recruitment notification for Apprentices. Total numbers of vacancies are 1785. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply forthis post.
SER Recruitment 2021 Last Date
- 14.12.2021 is the last date to apply Online for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021. Candidates who arestill not applying for this recruitment are advised to apply immediately. Application receivingafter the last date will not be considered by the respective board.
- Candidates need not worry about how to apply and/or Where to download the application form.We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer toit till the end and apply immediately. And avoid last-minute Rush.
**To Join All Latest Job Update Whatsapp Group **
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- As on 01.01.2022, the applicants must be at least 15 years old and not more than 24 years old. Candidates must have earned a Matriculation (or 10′′ class in the 10+2 examination system) from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate (excluding supplementary subjects) and an NCVT-issued ITI Pass certificate in the trade in which the Apprenticeship will be performed.
- The selection is made solely on the basis of merit, and the railway does not designate any facilitation or coaching centres to help with the process.
- Rs.100/- (non-refundable) application cost (Rupees One hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants, on the other hand, are not required to pay a fee.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
14.12.2021 is the last date to apply Online for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 1785 vacancies offered for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2021.
As on 01.01.2022, the applicants must be at least 15 years old and not more than 24 years old.