South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2021 Out – Rs.75, 000 Salary || Walk In Interview!! South East Central Railway has released the notification for the post of Medical officer by engaging full time Dental Surgeon purely on a contract basis for a period of one year to serve in Central Hospital on South East Central Railway. BDS, Master of Dental Surgery pass can apply for these job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application ends on 19.05.2021.
South East Central Railway Recruitment eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Application Dates, Pay Scale, Application Procedure and Other related is available here. Stay us for further updates.
SECR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|South East Central Railway|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
South East Central Railway Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates should have pass Bachelors in Dental surgery with three years of minimum working experience or Post Graduate degree in Dental Surgery from any recognized Medical College/University with valid registration with Indian Dental Council on Contract period is informally for one year.
- Extensions of contract can be considered for further periods as per extant rules. Contract can be terminated by either side at any time by giving 15 days notice.
South East Central Railway Age Limit:
Candidates should have an Upper Age limit 59 years on the date of notification. The contract will be to exist on the date incumbent attain 60 years of age. Refer official notification for more details.
South East Central Railway Salary:
Candidates will be payable in Railway Board’s guideline issued time to time. Present monthly remuneration for CMP (Dental Surgeon) payable is Rs.75, 000/-Seventy five thousand per month). Refer official notification for more details.
South East Central Railway Selection Process:
- Candidates can shortlisted on the basis of interview. Mode of selection will be walk-in-interview. Walk-in-interview will be conducted either in person or through Whatsapp video call.
- Candidates are requested to give their correct phone number. Short listed candidates should make all arrangements for appearing for screening immediately after the date of closing of the notification.
- The date of Interview is strictly provisional. In case of any change in date of Interview, candidates will be informed personally through phone call and email.
- The interview may be extended to more than one day depending on number of applicants. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
Mode of selection and Venue – By “walk-in-interview”/Interview through WhatsApp Video call on 21t May at 10.30 Hrs in the Chamber of Dy CPO/GAZ, PCPO office, 1 floor, New G.M Building , SEC Railway, Bilaspur.
Documents required for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Three passport size photographs.
- Original certificates in proof of
- Educational qualifications, namely Degree, Post Graduate Certificates etc.
- Certificate in proof of date of birth,
- Certificate in proof of experience, if any,
- Copies of certificate of registration with State Medical Council or Medical Council of India or Appropriate authority. d) One set of attested photocopies of the certificates/testimonials.
- Certificate of experience & No Objection Certificate’ from the employer & relevant certificates.
How to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- In the home page find the notification pdf
- Download the application.
- Candidates may apply in the prescribed format and send the scanned copy alongwith document required on or before 19.05.2021 in official e-mail ID- [email protected]
They allotted 1 vacancy for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 19.05.2021.
The post name is Medical officer by engaging full time Dental Surgeon.