S.N. Bose Notification 2020 OUT – Summer Research Programme. Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences has announced about the notification for Summer Research Programme – 2020 to be conducted during May to July 2020. Last date for receipt of completed application form 25 March 2020. The interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The Summer research programme begins on 01st May 2020. The Selected candidates’ list will be published by Second Week of April 2020 in the web-page of the Centre.
S.N. Bose Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences|
Summer Research Programme
Last date to apply
|Programme Starts from||
Programme ends date
|Selection List release date||
Second Week of April 2020
S.N. Bose Summer Research Programme 2020 Education Qualification:
Students in first / second year of M.Sc. or 4th / 5th year of Integrated M.Sc. in Physical, Chemical (Including Biophysics, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology and Chemical Biology) and Mathematical Sciences (Including Applied Mathematics).
S.N. Bose Summer Research Programme 2020 Duration:
The project will be for a period of eight weeks (with no break) under the supervision of a Faculty Member of SNBNCBS in an area of mutual interest. Stay for a period less than eight weeks will not be entertained.
S.N. Bose Summer Research Programme 2020 Fee Details:
- The Centre will provide each student an honorarium of Rs 2,000 per week to cover the hostel and other expenses.
- The outstation students will be reimbursed with AC III Tier return Train Fare (except Rajdhani, Duronto and similar trains) between their place of work or residence and Kolkata.
How to apply for S.N. Bose Summer Research Programme 2020:
- Interested students with consistently good academic record may directly write to the Convener, Visitor, Associates & Students’ Programme (VASP) or firstname.lastname@example.org in with a preference list of two Faculty members with whom they would like to associate.
- The list of members of the faculty of the Centre and their fields of research are available in the website of the Centre bose.res.in Students must contact and get consent of the respective faculty members before sending the application.
- A Letter of Recommendation by the Head of the Department or by a senior member of the Faculty, who has taught the student, should accompany the application.
Official Site – Click here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|