Shipping Corporation Technical Assistants Recruitment 2021 last date – check Details here: If you are searching for the most current SCI, we have detailed information on the eligibility requirements and selection process in this article. The Shipping Corporation of India has released a new work announcement for the recruitment of Technical Assistants.
The last date to apply for the post is 21.04.2021. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a direct connection to download the SCI Notification PDF and Online Application Form. Many who are interested in SCI job openings and would like more detail should read the descriptions in the following sections.
As per the Company’s flexi timings for regular shore workers, usual work hours will be Monday through Friday. They may be expected to operate on Saturdays or other holidays if work demands it, without extra pay.
SCI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must have completed a B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical or Marine Engineering) and be proficient in writing letters to different parties and the administration in English.
- Job Seekers with 1 year of experience working in a PSU or related company or on a ship (as a Junior Engineer), If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with an age limit of 45 years or less as of April 1, 2021 are eligible for this position.
SCI Salary Details 2021:
- The salary for the post is Rs. 60,000/-. There will be no other incentives, bonuses, or allowances available. Income tax will be withheld at source in accordance with current regulations.
- Over the term of the contract, the officer will not be compensated with any company housing.
- Health coverage: The officer would be ineligible for the company’s medical coverage. They will, however, be covered by the company’s existing Group Insurance Scheme for occupational injuries.
- Termination: Either party can terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice or paying notice pay in lieu of notice. However, the Corporation reserves the right to refuse to accept a resignation/notice of termination if the circumstances require it, such as if disciplinary proceedings against the officer are pending or are being considered.
- To provide technical support to the Technical Supt. (Base Manager) on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth operation of MODU in accordance with the O&M contract.
- Be responsible for the procurement of spares and shops, as well as assisting the Base Manager with MODU, Sagar Vijay/ Sagar Bhushan Class and Statutory issues.
- Perform responsibilities such as receiving ONGC approval for spares (High Value Spares), tendering for non-OEM spares, and so on.
- In coordination with the Base Manager, process Engine/Deck/Radio spare parts and stores according to the vessel’s Indents.
- After receiving approval from the superintendent, process the Spares/Stores Indent. Spares Indent will be processed via OEM with precise specifications and component codes in order to achieve the most cost-effective quote.
- After receiving management approval, spares supplies from non-OEM vendors will be collected and inquiry floated on SCI & Govt. Website as per laid down guidelines.
SCI Selection Process 2021:
- Candidates will be considered for the application process if they meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements. Candidates must request scanned copies of required documents (Eligibility Criteria) and, if applicable, Experience Certificates in PDF format. Depending on the situation at the time of the interview, the interviews will be held at Shipping House in Nariman Point, Mumbai, or by video conferencing.
- Interested candidates can apply directly via the Corporation’s website at www.shipindia.com -> Career -> Shore -> Requirement of Technical Assistants on Contract (Advt. No. 02/2021) and submit their revised resume to [email protected] with the subject “Application for Technical Assistants on Contract (Advt. No. 02/2021)” and the necessary qualifications and experience certificate as mentioned in Eligibility Criteria. Last date of application: 21.04.2021.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date of application: 21.04.2021.
Candidates with an age limit of 45 years or less as of April 1, 2021 are eligible for this position.
The salary for the post is Rs. 60,000/-.