Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 notification has been released on the official site: Shipping Corporation of India has invited an application for General roster ratings under Main fleet. The Selection will be held on 06.03.2020.So Candidates can check the Shipping Corporation of India Details in our blog.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Post name||Main fleet|
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport & PAN Card.
- Must be in possession of INDOS No.
- Must have completed GP Rating course (for the new seamen as per DGS rule) with four basic modular courses required for Seamen from DG approved institutes. All ratings should be in possession of following FOUR MANDATORY Certificates: –(i)Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (ii) Personal survival Techniques (iii) Elementary First Aid (iv) Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities.
- Must have completed Oil Tanker Familiarization course from DG approved institutes & should be in possession of certificates/DG endorsements as per DG Rules.
- Must have completed specialized vessel familiarization course from DG approved institutes & should be in possession of certificates/DG endorsements as per DG rules for the vessels type for which vacancies exist.
- Must have at least six months of on board experience.
- Must be reported well from his previous vessels/ owners. Must have served on board vessels at least for six months in last three years.
- Must be medically fit for sea service as per present medical rules.
Requirement for trainee cook for our vessels:
- Portage & conveyance for their joining/Disembarkation on board after completion for their training period.
- Free Lodging and Boarding during their on board training.
- Seniority on the basis of Issuance of Indian CDC.
- Must have Indian CDC, Indian Passport, PAN card, AADHAR Card, Yellow fever, and Saving Account of his own name.
- Must have DGS Approved Saloon rating Course and STWC 2010 Basic Courses.
- Having Cookery Course/ Cookery Certificate
- On selection day at given time all applicants for general roster ratings muster/gather in our selection hall (at the basement).
- Designated officers from crew section of SCI are present in crew selection hall for selecting crew as per requirements.
- Each category of ratings is selected from the ratings present for selection in the crew selection place/hall.
- When rank experienced persons are not available then best suitable candidates are selected.
- Experience of particular vessels are very necessary at times (i.e. AB having experience of only OSV may not be suitable for VLCC or other specialized vessels, where as a DUH having only OSV experience may be selected as DUH on any other vessels provided he has required certificates/ endorsements/ documents)
- A person who is unemployed for maximum number of period is given first chance of employment in the rank, provided he meets requirement of Minimum requirements for the rank, type of vessels, & other conditions.
- After selection all documents are verified and if found ok then seaman is sent for medical examination. After medical examination if medically fit ratings are allotted vessels and subsequently posted on vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. visa, verification of documents, port formalities etc.).
- The timing for selection of Deck Rating 11.00 am, Engine 12.00 noon and for Catering 12.30 pm.
Official Site – Click here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|