Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply For Assistant Medical Officer Post || Check Eligibility Details Here!!! The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has advertised for an Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) / Part-Time Medical Retainer position at its Kolkata Regional Office. There is only one vacancy available in this recruitment. The application date for this post is November 26, 2021.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
Name of the post
Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
No of vacancies
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Eligibility Details 2021:
- Candidates should have completed a MBBS Degree with minimum 5 years of experience. The applicant should have a valid DGS approval at the time of application. Candidates with Post- Graduation degree in medicine will be preferred.
- One year from the date of joining with provision for two extensions of three months each at the sole discretion of SCI. This is purely on contract basis and shall not lead to permanent appointment.
SCI Age Limit:
Candidates should have maximum age 60 years as on 01.09.2021.
SCI Stipend Details:
- The shortlisted candidates shall get the consolidated emoluments of Rs. 37,580/- per month. No other perks/benefits/ allowances shall be applicable.
- No company accommodation will be provided to the officer during the period of contract.
SCI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Only the interview will determine who is chosen. The eligibility criteria will be used to shortlist candidates. The Interviews will be conducted through video conferencing.
How to apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021?
- Interested individuals should apply immediately through the Corporation’s website at www.shipindia.com
- Go to the Career -> Shore-> Requirement of Assistant Medical Officer on contract at Kolkata (Advt. No. 09/2021)
- Fill and submit the requisite documentation.
- Candidates should also send their updated resumes and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic “Application for Assistant Medical Officer” in the subject line.
The board having only one vacancy allotted for these posts
The last date for the application is 26.11.2021.
Student should have completed a MBBS Degree with minimum 5 years of experience.