Shaurya Missile – India test-fired nuclear capable missile in Odisha Coast. India has successfully test fired the new version of nuclear capable Shaurya missile in Balasore in Odisha. The Missile was developed by DRDO (The Defence Research and Development Organisation) which is an agency under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India.
- Brahmos is capable of hitting targets at 400 km range.
- It is a hypersonic surface-to-surface missile with a range of 700-1000 km.
- It is considered as the land version of Sagarika K-15 missile.
- The K-15 missiles were developed to be used in nuclear powered Arihant-class submarine.
- Prior to this, DRDO has successfully test-fired BrahMos supersonic cruise missile in Odisha Test Range
- India has also signed USD 90 million defence deal with US to buy spares for C-130J Super Hercules aircraft
- Founded: 1958
- Headquarters: New Delhi
1) India has signed USD 90 million defence deal with which country to buy spares for C-130J Super Hercules aircraft? – US
2) Recently, which version of Prithvi Missile was tested in Odisha? – Prithvi II
3) What is the Range of Prithvi II Missile? – 350km
4) Headquarters of DRDO located at – New Delhi
5) What is the Range of Shaurya Missile? – 400 km
6) Prithvi Missile first test fired in which year? – 1996
7) What is the Range of Brahmos Missile? – 300 Km
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|