Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2020 – The Country’s Highest Science Prize announced. The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2020 announced for the year of 2020. Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2020 which is the Country’s Highest Science Prize declared by Union Minister for Ministry science and technology, Dr Harsh Vardhan.
The awards announced on the Foundation Day celebration of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
List of Winners Details:
- Dr Subhadeep Chatterjee,
- Dr Vatsala Thirumalai
- Dr Jyotirmayee Dash,
- Dr Subi Jacob George
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences:
- Dr Abhijit Mukherjee
- Dr Suryendu Dutta
- Dr Amol Arvindrao Kulkarni
- Dr Kinshuk Dasgupta
- Dr UK Anandavardhanan,
- Dr Rajat Subhra Hazra
- Dr Bushra Ateeq
- Dr Ritesh Agarwal
- Dr Rajesh Ganapathy
- Dr Surajit Dhara
Additionally, the science institutions will also provide the winners with an honorarium of Rs.15,000 per month.
About Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize:
This award is given by CSIR which is an autonomous body that has emerged as the largest research and development organisation in India . It is the highest multidisciplinary science awards in India. It recognizes outstanding Indian work in science and technology.
1) Who is the Founder of CSIR? – Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar
2) Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize was 1st awarded in which year? – 1958
3) Who conferred the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prizes for the year 2019? – President Ram Nath Govind
4) Who is the head of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR)? – Shekhar C. Mande
5) When did CSIR establish in New Delhi? – 1942
6) What is the constituency of Union Minister Harsh Vardhan? – Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|