Sewayojan UP releases LIC of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 100 Vacancies || HSC Pass can apply. Rojgaar Sangam Uttar Pradesh has released a recruitment notification for the posts of LIC Agent. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 11 February 2021. This recruitment has totally 100 vacancies. Stay with us for more updates.
LIC of India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Rojgaar Sangam Uttar Pradesh|
11 February 2021
LIC Job Vacancy:
- There are totally 100 vacancies are allotted for LIC Agent Posts
LIC Notification 2021 Age Limit:
- The minimum and maximum age limit is 18 years and 45 years respectively
LIC of India Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- Candidates who are all have passed HSC / Intermediate can apply to this recruitment
LIC Recruitment 2021 Exam Details:
- Exam Type: Written Examination, Interview,
- Date: 11-02-2021 to 11-02-2021
- Time: 10:00
- Location: Mega Job Fair Location – District Employment Office ‚Civil Line Dabrai‚ Firozabad.
How to Apply for LIC of India Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible aspirants can apply for this recruitment by registering on the official site
- First sign up on the official site, Enter your details, such as name, mobile no, mail id etc
- And then login using your User ID, Password and enter Captcha code
- Apply to this posts, and submit your application before the last date
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for LIC of India Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 100 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for LIC Recruitment 2021?
The Last date to apply for this recruitment is 11 February 2021
What is the selection procedure of LIC of India Recruitment 2021?
The selection procedure is based on Written Examination & Interview