Seventh Justice Ministers Meet of SCO – To be hosted by India. Seventh Meeting of Ministers of Justice of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) will be held on October 16. This Year India will host this SCO Justice Ministers Meeting. Union Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will represent India in this meet. Due to coronavirus situation this year the meeting will be held through online mode.
- This meeting will be attended by Law and Justice Ministers from China, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyz Republic.
- They will discuss on the action plan of the working groups of experts on legal services and forensic activities.
- Also they will share the knowledge on creating conducive environment to promote dispute resolution mechanism, forensic activities and other legal services.
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), or Shanghai Pact is a Eurasian political, economic, and security alliance.
- Its member countries include China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan.
- SCO will help India in the construction of international North South Corridor.
- India has finalized a deal with Uzbekistan in 2019 for a long-term supply of Uranium.
- India joined Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in which year? -2017
- What are the official languages of SCO? – Chinese, Russian
- What is the number of total Members of SCO? – 8 Members
- SCO Summit 2019 was held in – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- What is the other name of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)? – Shanghai Pact.
- Who addressed the SCO Summit 2019 from India? – PM Narendra Modi
- Who is the Secretary General of SCO? – Vladimir Norov
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|