SER Recruitment 2022 Sports Quota – – Salary Up to Rs. 20,200 PM | Apply Online. Applications are invited from eligible sportspersons who are Indian nationals for recruitment against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement for the year 2021-22 in South Eastern Railway for the vacancies indicated on Notification. The application should be filled either in English or Hindi but not in any other language. Application filled in any language other than Hindi/English and having any change in the format of application will lead to rejection of application summarily.
Before applying for a post, the Candidates should ensure that the Eligibility Criteria. Online application for SER Recruitment 2022 is available from 03.01.2022 and last date for receipt of online application is 02.02.2022.
SER Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2022. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Copy of Matriculation or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board, OR the Birth Certificate should be submitted for proof of Date of Birth.
- Applicants shall passed University Degree or its equivalent and 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with 80 wpm in shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration 10 minutes which will be transcribed.
- The Examination fee as detailed below to be paid by way of IPO or Bank Draft. Date of issue of IPO / Bank Draft should not before the date of this notification. For candidates belonging to UR/OBC is Rs.500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) and For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex Servicemen/Persons its Disabilities (PWDS), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes. Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred Fifty only)
- Economically Backward Classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.50, 000/- per annum and income certificate for this purpose should be issued from the specified Authority and on the specified Format as per Annexure-II.
- 400/- to UR/OBC and Rs.250/- to SC/ST/ Ex Servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities/PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes will be refunded to those eligible candidates who will actually appear in the selection/trial.
- Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trials followed by Certificate (Sports E Educational) Verification by a duly constituted Recruitment Committee of this railway. The venue & date for Trials and Certificate Verification will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Applicants shall passed University Degree or its equivalent and 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with 80 wpm in shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration 10 minutes which will be transcribed.
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.01.2022.
Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trials followed by Certificate (Sports E Educational) Verification by a duly constituted Recruitment Committee of this railway.