Second Sero Survey Report Released by ICMR – Key Highlights. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), which is the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, released the Second Sero Survey Report. According to report, COVID19 risk in urban slums was twice than that in non-slum urban areas and four times the risk in rural areas.
- One in 15 individuals aged 10 years and above were estimated to be exposed to SARS-CoV2 by August
- 6% of over 29 thousand people, aged 10 and above, surveyed from 17th August to 22nd September.
- As per the report, containment and behavioral change at the population level have effectively checked the potential spread of SARS-CoV2.
- The Report states that 7.1% of the adult population, aged 18 and above, also showed evidence of past exposure to the virus.
About second sero-survey Report:
The second sero-survey was conducted in the same 700 villages and wards from 70 districts from 21 states as surveyed during the first survey but on different households and individuals.
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Leader: Balram Bhargava
1) Recently, Who launched the vaccine portal of ICMR & National Clinical Registry for COVID19? – Health Minister Harsh Vardhan
2) ICMR has approved a total of how many laboratories across India to conduct the tests for COVID-19? – 624 laboratories
3) Where is the Headquarters of ICMR located? – New Delhi
4) ICMR-NIV Collaborated with which Biotech to develop COVAXIN? – Bharat Biotech
5) Who is the Chairman & Managing Director of BBIL? – Krishna M.Ella
6) Which state/UT initiated ‘Operation Shield’ to fight against COVID19? – Delhi
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|