SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020 was released – Last Date on 27-03-2020. The Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invites applications for the posts of Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’ through online. This Online Application form Opens form 07.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. Candidates can apply the SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020 in below Link.
Candidates must be completed in /SSLC/SSC or its equivalent or SSLC/SSC + First Class Diploma of three years duration in Nursing recognized by State/Central Government (Nursing qualification should be registered with respective State Nursing Councils) or SSLC/SSC + First class Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of not less than two years duration, awarded by a Medical College or any Institute recognized by State/Central Government to apply the Above Post.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR)|
|Post Name||Nurse ‘B’, Lab Technician ‘A’ and Fireman ‘A’|
|Status||Last Date Notification|
|Apply Online Date||07.03.2020 to 27.03.2020|
|Download the Notification||Click Here|
General Instructions for Candidates:
- The responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and requirements detailed in the advertisement rests with the Applicant. Applicants are therefore advised to read carefully the full advertisement before proceeding to fill online application.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- Those intending to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- The employees will be governed by the New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. ISRO provides attractive benefits to its employees such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, free transport (in lieu of transport allowance), housing facility (in lieu of HRA), House Building Advance, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, Performance Related Incentive Scheme, Central School for children etc.,
- Candidates belonging to SC/OBC have to submit attested copies of Caste Certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India, at the time of Written Test/Skill Test.
- In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall under Creamy Layer and have to submit latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India at the time of Written Test/ Skill Test. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding ”Exclusion from Creamy Layer” and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time i.e., at the time of submission of on-line application for the above posts.
- Candidates applying for the posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen have to submit attested copy of Discharge certificate duly indicating the Ex-Servicemen status or NOC if not retired and equivalency certificate to the trade, at the time of Written Test/Skill Test.
- There will be a non-refundable Application Fee of `100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for each application.
- Fee may be paid online through Debit Card/Internet Banking. If the candidate could not make the payment of application fee due to transaction failure or otherwise within the due date/time, he/she can pay the fee on the following day (i.e.,28.03.2020 upto 1700 hrs.) by clicking ‘Make payment’ option available in the on-line recruitment portal. No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidates making online payment may kindly note that SDSC SHAR shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures.
The mode of Selection will be Written Test and Skill test/Endurance Test. The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test. There will be an initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be called for Written Test. The Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test, depending on the number of vacancies notified. For post No.3, Candidates shall be shortlisted for Endurance Test based on the Written test scores and the required number of candidates alone shall be called for Endurance Test.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|