Shipping Corporation of India Technical Assistants Recruitment 2021Out – Apply Online for SCI Vacancies. In recent times if you are looking for the latest SCI, then here we have complete details about eligibility criteria and selection process in this article. Shipping Corporation of India has announced the latest job notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistants vacancies.
We have attached a direct link to download SCI Notification PDF & Online Application Form at the bottom. Aspirants who are interested in SCI Job openings & Want more information may read the description given in the following passages.
SCI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Shipping Corporation of India|
|As per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Short Information: Here candidates can check on SCI Recruitment Online Application Form link attached below to download their applications from an official site. All candidates have to note that last date for receipt of Application Form is 21.04.2021. Scroll down for more details.
SCI Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must have complete B.E. /B.Tech (Mechanical or Marine Engineering) and Well versed with working in English for drafting of letters to various parties and Administration.
- Job Seekers also having Work Experience in PSU or similar organization or on ship (as Junior Engineer) for 1 year. If you are having these eligibility criteria are able to apply.
- Candidates age limit do not exceeding Maximum 45 years as on 01.04.2021 are suitable for this job.
Work Timings: The normal work timings will be from Monday to Friday as per Company’s flexi timings for regular shore employees. If required as per exigencies of work, they shall be required to attend office on Saturdays or other holidays also without any additional compensation.
SCI Salary Package 2021:
- Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 60,000/- per month. No other perks/ benefits/ allowances shall be admissible. Income Tax will be deducted at source as per prevailing rules.
- Accommodation: No company accommodation will be provided to the officer during the period of contract.
- Medical: The officer will not be eligible for Company’s medical benefits. However, they will be covered under the company’s Group Insurance Scheme in existence for accidents at workplace.
- Termination: The contract may be terminated by either side by one month’s notice or payment of notice pay in lieu thereof. However, the Corporation shall reserve the right not to accept resignation/notice of termination should the circumstances so warrant i.e. the disciplinary proceedings are pending or are contemplated against the officer.
- To provide technical Assistance to Technical Supt.(Base Manager) in day to work for Smooth operation of MODU as per O & M contract.
- Be responsible for procurement of spares, stores and assist Base manager in Class and Statutory issues of MODU, Sagar Vijay/ Sagar Bhushan.
- Carry out duties such as obtaining approval from ONGC for spares (High Value Spares), tendering for non-OEM spares, etc.
- To process Engine/Deck/Radio spare part and stores as per Indents of the vessel in consultation with Base Manager.
- Process Spares/Stores Indent after due approval from superintendent. Spares Indent to be processes through OEM with clear specification and part codes for obtaining most economical cost quotation.
- Spares supplies from Vendors other than OEM to be obtained after obtaining management approval and inquiry floated on SCI & Govt. Website as per laid down guidelines.
SCI Selection Process 2021:
- Candidates who are found eligible as per above mentioned eligibility criteria would be considered for the selection process. The candidates will be required to submit scanned copies of required documents (Eligibility Criteria) and Experience Certificates if any in PDF format.
- The Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, Mumbai or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of Interview.
- The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website. The Company reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notification.
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates should directly apply through the link provided on the Corporations website www.shipindia.com -> Career -> Shore-> Requirement of Technical Assistants on contract (Advt. No. 02/2021) and send their updated resume via email on email@example.com with subject as “Application for Technical Assistants on contract (Advt No. 02/2021)” along with the required qualification and experience certificate as mentioned in Eligibility Criteria. Last date of application: 21.04.2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates age limit do not exceeding Maximum 45 years as on 01.04.2021 are suitable for this job.
Candidates who are found eligible as per above mentioned eligibility criteria would be considered for the selection process. The candidates will be required to submit scanned copies of required documents (Eligibility Criteria) and Experience Certificates if any in PDF format.
Candidates must have complete B.E. /B.Tech (Mechanical or Marine Engineering) and Well versed with working in English for drafting of letters to various parties and Administration.