SBI Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. State Bank of India has released the notification for the Specialist Officer Cadre and Clerical Cadre Post. Candidates can apply through Online from 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020. Candidates can know the notification details in our blog.
SBI SO Details
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer Cadre and Clerical Cadre|
|Application Start Date||23.01.2020|
|Application Last Date||12.02.2020|
SBI Vacancy 2020:
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 04 Posts
- Clerical Cadre – 29 Posts
- Senior Special Executive (Data Analyst) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Statistics) – 1 Post
- Specialist Cadre Officers – 30 Posts
SBI Age Limit 2020:
Candidates should have completed Minimum 25 yrs to Maximum 35 yrs. For Age Relaxation details candidates can refer the official Notification.
SBI Education Qualification:
Applicable candidates must have to complete 10th/12th/Post Graduate/MBA/B.Tech/Degree in Law/M.Tech if any.
SBI Selection Process:
SBI select the candidates based on Written test & Interview.
How to Apply Online for SBI SO Recruitment:
- Go to Official Website
- In the official page, Click Careers
- It will directs to career page. And then click the Specialist Officer Cadre and Clerical Cadre advertisement after released on the official site
- After that, Candidates have to click on apply online under that advertisement
Click Here To Download The Notification
Click Here To Download Notification For Clerical Cadre
Click Here To Download Notification Foe Deputy Manager(Law)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|