SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021, Last Date to Apply Online for 140+ for SCO & Other Vacancies. State Bank of India will end the application procedure for 149 Specialist Cadre Officer and Pharmacist Posts. So if you are looking for banking opportunity then don’t miss this big opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 03.05.2021. Refer our blog completely till end of this page to get complete information about this SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
Out of 149 vacancies, the posts wise vacancies are mentioned below:
- SCO – 82 posts
- Pharmacist – 67 posts
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline/ M. Sc./M. Tech. /MCA/MBA / PGDBM/PGDM to apply for SCO Posts . Candidates also need minimum 3 to maximum 20 years experience depending on the posts. And for Pharmacist posts aspirants must possess SSC and diploma and degree in Pharmacy. For more details about qualification candidates are advised to refer the detailed notification attached below
- The salary for Chief Ethics Officer and Executive (Document Preservation-Archives) is between Rs.8 to Rs.45 lakh per annum. For all other posts the salary will be from Rs. 17900 to Rs.78230 per month. The salary will be deferred by posts. For SCO Post, the selection is based on short listing & interview while pharmacist posts the candidates will be selected based on online written test.
- While applying General, OBC and EWS candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.750 as an application fee while SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not to pay any fee. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available. The applications will be accepted only successful submission of application fee.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature
- Candidates should fill the application carefully
- Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The due date to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification is 03.05.2021
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 is based on online written exam only
There are 149 vacancies available for this SBI Recruitment 2021