SBI SCO Recruitment 2021, Apply for Pharmacist Vacancies – State Bank of India Notification!!!. State Bank of India has invited application from eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer and Pharmacist Vacancies. Candidates can apply from 13.04.2021 to 03.05.2021 on the official site. If the contenders want to complete the registration process of SBI Recruitment 2021 without any trouble, then kindly follow the instructions and the important links given on our page.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||SCO & Pharmacist|
SBI Notification Eligibility 2021:
- For Chief Ethics Officer the age limit should be 55 years and 62 years
- For Advisor posts– 63 years
- For all other posts, the Candidate’s age limit should be 28 years and 35 years.
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy
- Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university
Manager (Risk Management):
- MBA / PGDBM or its equivalent as fulltime course from a recognised university/ institution. Specialisation in Finance is preferred
Manager (Credit Analyst):
- MBA/ Master’s Degree in Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management or their equivalents OR Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
Senior Special Executive:
- Graduation in any discipline as full time course from a recognized university/institution
Deputy Chief Technology Officer:
- B.Tech./ B.E./ M. Sc./M. Tech. /MCA
- Master of Arts (Economics) OR Master of Arts (History) – full time course with 60% marks
Executive (Document Preservation Archives):
- Graduate in science (Chemistry) – full time course with 60% marks (First Class) or equivalent to First class
Manager (Credit Analyst):
- Graduation in any stream, AND MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM or their equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in relevant field
Manager (Job Family & Succession Planning):
- Graduation in any stream as full-time course, AND MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field of Human Resource
- Full Time B.E./ B. Tech in any stream and Full Time MBA/ PGDM or equivalent Management degree
- Minimum 4 years’ Post Basic Qualification experience
Deputy Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions):
- MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent 2-year full time course
- Minimum 4 years’ Post Qualification experience of working in Marketing domain in Supervisory Capacity
- B.E/B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in computer science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI with min 60%
- Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification work experience as Data Analyst in Corporates/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ PSUs
Chief Ethics Officer:
- Minimum 20 years of experience (as on 01.04.2021) in Banking or Financial Institution or Corporate Sector, as well as experience in the rank of General Manager or equivalent, preferably for 3 to 5 years
Advisor (Fraud Risk Management):
- The Candidate should be a retired IPS/ State Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police at the time of retirement. Should have worked in/ handled Vigilance/ Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime Department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation/ supervision of investigation works during his/ her service.
SBI Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
- The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021.
- Selected candidates after the online exam will be called for Interview
- Manager: Rs. 63840 to Rs.78230
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives): Rs.8 – Rs.12 lacs per annum (Non-negotiable)
- Deputy Manager (Strategic Training): Rs. 48170 to Rs.69810
- Data analyst: Rs. 48170 to Rs.69810
- Chief Ethics Officer: Rs. 45.00 lac p.a
- Advisor (Fraud Risk Management): Consolidated monthly fee of Rs. 50,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 17900 to Rs.47920
SBI Application Fee:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs. 750 for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application.
- No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms
- Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and upload their latest photograph and signature
- Pay the required fee and submit the application form
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are totally 149 vacancies are allotted
The last date to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 is 03.05.2021
The Application mode is online. You can apply through the above link.