SBI Recruitment 2021 OUT – 14 Vacancies | Apply Here. State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Business Correspondent Facilitators and FLC Counsellor. Total numbers of vacancies are 14. Last date for receipt of application is 28.02.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Application form and notification direct link available on this page. Kindly go through this page till end.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||
Business Correspondent Facilitators, FLC Counsellor
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply
- FLC Counsellor – 06
- Facilitators – 08
SBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
For FLC Counsellor post candidates age limit should not exceed 62 years as on 31.12.2020 is Mandatory and for Facilitators post candidates age limit is not exceed 63 years.
For FLC Counsellor Post:
- Candidate Should have retired from any Scheduled Commercial Bank including RRBs officer in JMGS-1 & above.
- His / Her integrity should not have doubtful during service in the Bank
For Facilitators Post:
- The applicant who left the Bank voluntarily retired/resigned/suspended and who have left the Bank before superannuation are not eligible for appointment.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the retired official during the five years of service in the Bank preceding retirement.
- Applicant who is resident of the district or willing to relocate to the respective district need only apply for the vacancy for that particular district (Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam & Idukki).
SBI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the following.
- For FLC Counsellor – Rs. 25,000/- PM
- For Facilitators – Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000/- PM
SBI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
For FLC Counsellor: The FLC Counsellors are recruited by Circle Management Committee and FLC Trust respectively on contract basis for a period of 2 years subject to annual review based on the performance. After completion of 2 years, contract of FLC Counsellors may be renewed annually by the CMC / FLC Trust respectively based on the performance of FLC Counsellor subject to attainment of maximum age 65 years.
For Facilitators: The applicant will be tested for their knowledge in Banking, mental ability and personal traits in an interview to be conducted at LHO. The date of joining will be decided depending on the requirement.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of SBI website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Application form and notification link will available on that page.
- Read the notification and fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
For FLC Counsellor:
Dy. General Manger,
State Bank of India,
Financial Inclusion & Micro Finance Department,
Local Head Office, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme,
Jaipur – 302005.
Dy. General Manager (FIMM),
3rd Floor, State Bank of India, Local Head Office, Poojappura,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
28.02.2021 is the last date to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for SBI Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 14 vacancies offered for SBI recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for SBI recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link available on this page.