SBI Mutual Fund Relationship Manager Recruitment 2021 out – Apply Online!!! SBI Mutual Fund has released New Job Opportunities to fill Relationship Manager Posts in its official site i.e sbimf.com. The job location is Chennai. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply only through the online mode. We attached the all the useful links related to this SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 at the end of this page.
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||SBI Mutual Fund|
Name of the Post
No of vacancy
|As per recruitment|
|Job notification date||
About SBI Mutual Fund:
- BI Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1987 with its corporate head office located in Mumbai, India. SBIFMPL is a joint venture between the State Bank of India, an Indian public sector bank, and Amundi, a European asset management company. A shareholder agreement in this regard has been entered on April 13, 2011, between SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management.
- Accordingly, SBI currently holds 63% stake in SBIFMPL and the 37% stake is held by AMUNDI Asset Management through a wholly owned subsidiary, Amundi India Holding. SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management shall jointly develop the company as an asset management company of international repute by adopting global best practices and maintaining international standards.
SBI Mutual Fund Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should have pass in MBA & Graduate with 4 to 6 years of Industry Experience
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets will be added advantage
- MDF Certified is required for this recruitment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordination with SBI Branches in the Region / Location.
- Assume full accountability for all aspects of sales in the Branch
- Coordination with SBI Branches in the Circle / RBO / Location.
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Prospecting of customers through New client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- Liaising with his investors / distributors / banks / institutions depending for selling / targeting specific schemes as identified by the Business Head.
- Co-ordination & Organizing Investor Awareness Programs
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction & securing repeat business.
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Channel Development & networking skills for achieving Channel Sales
Skills & Competencies:
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach.
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://career5.successfactors.e.
- Check the career page, and click the “Relationship Manager” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
There are various vacancies are allotted for the post
Candidates can apply from the website. Refer above steps for apply to the post.
Candidates should have a MBA & Graduate.