SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Out – Relationship Manager & Other Openings: Job openings for IFA Sales Manager and Relationship Manager have been announced by SBI Mutual Fund. The role has a number of openings. Candidates who meet the requirements will apply starting on May 14, 2021. Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be eligible for the role. Candidates can get the most up-to-date information by visiting our blog on a regular basis. The positions available with SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 are listed below; interested candidates can read more about them on our blog.
SBI Mutual Fund Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|SBI Mutual Fund|
|Name of the Post||
IFA Sales Manager and Relationship Manager
About SBI Mutual Fund
BI Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1987 with its corporate head office located in Mumbai, India. SBIFMPL is a joint venture between the State Bank of India, an Indian public sector bank, and Amundi, a European asset management company. A shareholder agreement in this regard has been entered on April 13, 2011, between SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management.
Accordingly, SBI currently holds 63% stake in SBIFMPL and the 37% stake is held by AMUNDI Asset Management through a wholly owned subsidiary, Amundi India Holding. SBI & AMUNDI Asset Management shall jointly develop the company as an asset management company of international repute by adopting global best practices and maintaining international standards.
SBI Mutual Fund Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before being considered for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment, an applicant must fulfil all of the requirements. As a result, double-check all here.
IFA Sales Manager
- A Master’s degree/professional qualifications
- Undergraduate degree;
- At least 4 years and above experience in AMC / BFSI Space
- MDF Certified
- NISM Certified
- MBA from a premier institute
- Graduate with 4+ years of Industry Experience
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets and Financial Market & also Global Market
- MFD Certified
Relationship Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Institutional sales or Key Accounts Management.
- Drive business growth in Institutional Investor Space for the Company.
- An Expert in B2B sales, Corporate / Institutional Sales
- New Client Acquisition across relevant Corporate Investor Categories (Large, Medium and SME).
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Liaising with Corporates / distributors / banks / institutions / SMEs
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with Institutional Investors
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
- Channel Development & networking skills for achieving Channel Sales
- IFA Sales Manager
IFA Sales Manager Skills & Competencies
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://career5.successfactors.e.
- Check the career page, and click the “IFA Sales Manager and Relationship Manager” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The job location for the post is Pune.
The application will starts on 14.05.2021
The Qualification for the post is MBA from a premier institute.