SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Out- AVP – Risk Management Vacancy: In its official announcement, SBI Mutual Fund announced New Job Opportunities for Lead – Operational Risk Post. To assist candidates, we have compiled all information about this SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 in our blog. This page contains all of the information on the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Notification, including Job Roles & Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience Requirements. Candidates interested in working for SBI Mutual Funds can apply online using the link provided below.
SBI MF Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|SBI Mutual Fund|
Name of the Post
|Lead – Operational Risk|
SBI Mutual Fund Eligibility Criteria 2021:
A candidate must fulfil all of the eligibility requirements to apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021. Candidates should have completed an MBA and be a graduate with at least 12 years of industry experience and knowledge of FRM. Aspirants with a strong understanding of business processes and marketplaces are sought after.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creating an enterprise operational risk management framework for the company – identify and analyse important operational risks and ensuring that suitable mitigation steps are done.
- Business Units, Infrastructure Groups, and Control Functions all use the Framework.
- The organization’s procedures, systems, and permanent controls are all being monitored.
- Keeping an effective control framework in place to assess the whole breadth of corporate operations.
- Other responsibilities include audits, reporting to committees and boards, product testing, and due diligence.
- Using systemic controls ensure that regulatory, SID, and internal norms are followed.
- Internal investment templates are being reviewed from a risk viewpoint, and they are being adapted to external risks and the environment.
- Risk management oversight of investment processes
- Dealing room, trade allocation, and optimum execution controls
- Developing investment risk policies, risk policies, best execution policies, and related controls
- Processes relating to credit risk need to be monitored.
- Organizing the ECR, as well as the relevant analytics and documents
- As needed, reporting to the RMCB, AMC, and Trustee Board, as well as any regulators.
- Market and industry advancements, best practises, new legislation, and knowledge sharing with the team are all important to keep track of.
- Analyses of important investment variables
- Using various tools, increasing the level of automation, systemic controls, and analytics
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and application of investment-related regulatory rules
- Detailed knowledge of the business and the hazards that each area entails.
- From a risk standpoint, knowledge of valuation norms and oversight are essential.
- A thorough awareness of the industry’s regulatory framework
- Ability to independently lead efforts while also cooperating and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
- Strong organisational abilities, including the ability to multitask and prioritise, as well as the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities; ability to create successful reports and presentations
- Customer-focused and result-oriented approach with a problem-solving attitude, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Go to SBI Mutual Fund’s official website and look for the Lead – Operational Risk Notification.
- Read the eligibility requirements and then click the Apply Now button.
- Then open an SBI Mutual Fund account.
- Now it’s your turn. Use your email address and password to log in.
- Apply for the positions listed above and submit your application.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Job Location for the post is Mumbai.
The candidates should completed MBA & Graduate with 12+ years of Industry Experience.
The online registration starts from 02.06.2021.