SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Legal Officer, Relationship Manager, Sales Executive Posts || Apply Here!!! SBI Mutual Fund has released New Job Opportunities to fill Legal Officer, Relationship Manager, and Sales Executive Posts in its official site i.e sbimf.com. The job location is Nagpur, Solapur. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply only through the online mode.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|SBI Mutual Fund|
|Name of the Post||
Legal Officer, Relationship Manager, and Sales Executive
No of vacancy
|As per recruitment|
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Legal Officer (998) – Candidates should have completed degree in law from recognized University.
Relationship Manager (1003)- Candidates should have completed degree MBA with 2 – 4 years of Industry Experience.
Relationship Manager (1022)- Candidates should have completed A Master’s degree/professional qualifications, Undergraduate degree with At least 2 – 4 years’ of relevant experience.
Sales Executive (1023)- Candidates should have completed MBA & Graduate with 0 – 2 years of Industry Experience.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2021 Skills Required:
- Good understanding of the Companies Act and contract law
- Paying close attention to the smallest of details Organizing your time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Interpersonal and teamwork abilities are also essential.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, Account Management Skills
- a positive and upbeat attitude
- Customer-centricity and a goal-oriented approach
SBI Mutual Fund Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of critical terms and conditions, as well as general business agreements, IT vendor contracts, and non-disclosure agreements.
- Drafting and revising credit agreements, security creation, and compliance documents.
- Attend to any pending litigation or client complaints. Coordination with external legal advice on product and litigation problems.
- Working with corporations, distributors, banks, institutions, and small businesses.
- Establishing and sustaining productive working relationships with institutional investors.
- To penetrate all important accounts targeted for upselling opportunities.
- Ensure that sales processes and requirements are followed.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
- Co-ordination & Organizing Investor Awareness Programs
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Prospecting of customers through new client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://career5.successfactors.e.
- Check the career page, and click the vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
The Job location for the post is Nagpur, Solapur.
Candidates should have MBA, LAW degree & Graduate, Master’s degree/professional qualifications, Undergraduate degree.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site & apply.