SBI Mutual Fund Digital Product Manager Recruitment 2021 Out- Apply Online: SBI Mutual Fund has posted a job opening for a Digital Product Manager. Candidates that meet the requirements can apply starting June 6, 2021. This page covers all of the details about the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment Notification 2021, including Job Roles and Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience Requirements. Those interested in working for SBI Mutual Funds should apply online using the link below.
SBI MF DPM Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|SBI Mutual Fund|
Name of the Post
|Digital Product Manager|
SBI Mutual Fund is looking for dedicated digital and technology advocates to join our digital team and help us create the customer experience that will make us the preferred investing platform. We at SBI Mutual Fund believe that as the country’s leading fund company, we have a responsibility to innovate and ensure that our financial solutions are available to all Indians. The only way to achieve this in a sustainable and lucrative manner is to invest in technology and create an excellent digital customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- For a vital business line, understand the current condition and design an overall product/customer strategy, channel mix, deployment, and continuous improvement cycle.
- Own the product roadmap (web and apps) and ensure that it is implemented in a timely manner.
- Break down the customer journey (both online and offline) and user experience into metrics that can be tracked, monitored, and altered in order to provide a seamless and intuitive customer experience.
- VOC, marketing input, the company’s strategic goal, intuition, and inspiration should all be translated into product features. Create a business case and set priorities based on the data.
- To demonstrate value and evaluate technical feasibility, create rapid prototypes/wireframes.
- Collaborate with the development and design teams to create an aggressive implementation timetable and ensure that it is followed.
Skills & Competencies
- Self-starter with a proclivity for action who can deconstruct difficult situations into elegant answers
- A fantastic team player who always puts the team ahead of himself and enjoys winning together. Data can be used to derive insights, which can then be used to product enhancements and iterations. Also, cross-functional teams should be educated on actionable data insights produced from deep data.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a product management capacity, with at least one full end-to-end deployment cycle. Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a heterogeneous and fast-paced environment. Experience working in the eCommerce or Fintech industries is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of web and data analytics
- Design thinking experience with an emphasis on digital properties and technology
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and problem-solving abilities
- An MBA and a background in computer science are highly desirable.
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Go to SBI Mutual Fund’s official website and look for the Lead Digital Product Manager Notification.
- Read the eligibility requirements and then click the Apply Now button.
- Then open an SBI Mutual Fund account.
- Now it’s your turn. Use your email address and password to log in.
- Apply for the positions listed above and submit your application.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Job Location for the post is Mumbai.
The candidates should have At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a product management capacity
The online registration starts from 06.06.2021.