SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: State Bank of India invites online application from Indian citizen for engagement of retired officers to the FLC Counsellors posts on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given on Bank’s website from 15.06.2023 to 06.07.2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|No of Vacancy||212|
|Apply Online Opening From||15.06.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||06.07.2023|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicant’s Age Limit is not below 60 years and not above 63 years (i.e. candidate must have been born not later than 15.06.1963 and not earlier than 16.06.1960, both days inclusive).
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. No Relaxation in age available to reserved category candidates.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
FLC Directors are expected to counsel the public in all issues related with financial institutions, proficiency in local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) and working knowledge of computers is essential.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Grade of the Retired Officer||Monthly Remuneration payable (fixed)|
SBI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting & Interview. Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks.
- In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”. Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely.
- In case a candidate is not able to fill the applications in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed.
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form.
Applicant’s Age Limit is not below 60 years and not above 63 years (i.e. candidate must have been born not later than 15.06.1963.
FLC Directors are expected to counsel the public on all issues related with financial institutions, proficiency in local language.
The selection will be based on shortlisting & Interview.