SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 Expected Cutoff: State Bank of India will be released the Result and Score Card for Junior Associates (JA)/ Clerks Posts on 2nd Week of December 2022 at the Official Site. Applied Candidates who have completed for the Preliminary Exam, must download your Result from our website.
SBI Clerk Result 2022 Prelims | SBI Clerk Result 2022 Expected Date
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associates (JA)/ Clerks|
|Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th and 25th November 2022|
|Result Released Date||2nd Week of December 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Status||Result Released Soon|
SBI Clerk Result 2022 | SBI Clerk Exam Result 2022 | SBI Clerk Score Card 2022:
- State Bank of India conducted the Online Preliminary Examination on 12th, 19th, 20th and 25th November 2022 for filling up the post of Junior Associates (JA)/ Clerks.
- Online Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
- A wait list of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection.
- This wait list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of final result.
How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022:
- Candidates must first go to the SBI’s official website.
- Then look for the download link for the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022.
- Click the website’s link to continue.
- In the space provided, enter your login information.
- Now Select “Download” from the menu.
- Then the device displays the SB Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2022.
- After reviewing your results, click on download.
- Print down the outcome for further use.
State Bank of India conducted the Online Preliminary Examination on 12th, 19th, 20th and 25th November 2022.
Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
You can download by entering your Login Details.