Sainik School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Out – Walk In On 24 April at Goalpara!!! Sainik School Goalpara is hiring applicants for recruiting into the notification of Teacher for teaching pre-primary and chief classes at Balmandir Public School on a contractual basis for filling up 10 vacancies. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 24 April 2021. Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment eligibility details such as age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Stay us for further updates.
Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Sainik School Goalpara|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
24 April 2021
Sainik School Goalpara 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Teacher (For teaching pre-primary and primary classes) – 10 Posts (Tentative). The interested Candidates can attend the interview on the respective time and date. Refer official notification for more details about the post.
- We have provided all the essential details like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection process, pay scale & how to apply for the latest Vacancy, etc. Read official SS Goalpara job notification carefully and apply for your favourite vacancy in Sainik School Goalpara.
Sainik School Goalpara Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate should have passed 10th with NTT/D.El.Ed. Preference will be given to the candidates with B.Ed. and Diploma in Computer Keyboard. Any job seeker who is curious about this sainik school goalpara recruitment should first check the official notification then make sure that the eligible for the post of teacher.
Sainik School Goalpara Age Limit:
Candidates should go to the notification given below for age details. The Age Relaxation will be SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation. There is no Application Fee required.
Sainik School Goalpara Salary:
- Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2021 Salary for the post of teacher is Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (Consolidated). Kindly Visit to Official Notification for More Information, Notification Links is Given Below.
- Balmandir Public School is a primary school run as a welfare measure by Sainik School Goalpara for students up to class V.
Sainik School Selection Process:
- The selection procedure for the post is (a) Written Exam (b) Class Demonstration (c) Interview. Candidates failing to qualify in the written examination will not be allowed to appear for class demonstration and interview.
- The selection process details will be intimated by the board to the candidates separately. So candidates can prepare well for the selection process.
- No accommodation/messing will be provided by the school for the selected candidates. No TA/DA will be permissible for attending the selection process.
How to attend the interview for Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2021:
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on the respective date and time.
- Selection will be based only on the selection process.
- Candidates should appear interview on 24 april 2021.
- Refer official notification for more details about the interview.
The board having 10 vacancies allotted for these posts
The interview will be schedule on 24 april 2021.
The candidates can attend interview on the respective date. Refer above