SAIL Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 OUT – Salary Up to Rs. 50,500/- PM | Download PDF Here. Steel Authority of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer for Bokaro Steel Plant, SAIL Refractories Unit and SAIL Collieries Division, Chasnalla. Total numbers of vacancies are 13. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Refer the notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. Official Notification and Online application direct link also available on this page.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Online application for the SAIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 will be available from 07.04.2021 and the Last date for receipt of application is 28.04.2021. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancy
Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply||
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant (ME1) – 10 Posts
- SAIL Refractories Unit (ME1) – 01 Post
- SAIL Collieries Division, Chasnalla (GDMO) – 01 Post
- SAIL Collieries Division, Chasnalla (OHS) – 01 Post
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Candidate Upper age limit should be 34 years for General category as on 28.04.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL) will be given relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit subject to a maximum of 45 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Education Qualification & Required Experience
- For Medical Officer / Medical Officer (GDMO): Candidate should have MBBS from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.
- For Medical Officer (OHS): Candidate should have MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial/ Occupational Health/ AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Candidates selected for the post of Medical Officers will be eligible to getting salary of Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500/- per month from the respective board.
- In addition, House Rent Allowance will be paid only where company accommodation is not available.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in a Computer based examination. Candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written & interview. Information for Written Examination and Interview will be provided on official website.
Physical Standards: The candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively.
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 kgs||35 kgs|
|Chest Measurement||72 cm & 75 cm||75 cm & 79 cm on expansion|
|Visual Standard||Distant- One eyed persons with 6/6 in healthy eye Near- J1 both eyes with or without glass. Power of glasses will not exceed + 8D|
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Application fee
- Candidates from General category, OBC & EWS categories needed to pay the application and Procession fees of Rs. 500/- (Non – Refundable) for this recruitment.
- Candidates can pay through internet banking account or credit card / debit card/ through SBI collect. SC/ST/PwD /Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Application will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of interview and mere issue of admit card / interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidate.
- Valid e-mail ID
- Provision to pay application fee for the post as applicable (non-refundable).
- Candidates should have latest colour passport size photograph
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Issuance of Web Advertisement inviting online applications||30.03.2021|
|Commencement of Online application on SAIL||07.04.2021|
|Last date for receipt of applications (Only through email)||28.04.2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test/Interview||To be communicated on SAIL Website/ Through Individual emails|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of SAIL website.
- Select Go to SAIL website à Careers à Jobs section on the Home page.
- Find and select “SAIL, BOKARO STEEL PLANT, SAIL, SRU AND SAIL, COLLIERIES INVITE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICERS” OR “ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHERS IN BSL SCHOOLS ON CONTRACT” notification.
- Read it thoroughly and click “Apply online” option.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee on the required column at the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
07.04.2021 is the last date to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021.
28.04.2021 is the last date to apply for SAIL Vacancy 2021.
There are totally 13 vacancies offered for SAIL Recruitment 2021.