SAIL Exam/Interview Date 2021 – For Medical Officer and Specialist Post | Download MO Admit card Details Here. Steel Authority of India Limited has been going to conduct Written Examination or Computer Based Test and Interview very soon for the post of Medical Officer and Medical Specialist. Total numbers of vacancies are 46. Candidates who applied successfully for SAIL Recruitment 2021 are advised to visit the official site and refer the details about the selection process.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Details
The Board was released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer and Medical Specialist and declared the last date was 07.05.2021 for SAIL Recruitment 2021. Candidates who successfully apply for SAIL Careers 2021 on or before the last date are advised to refer this page till end for further details about the recruitment process.
SAIL Jobs 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer and Medical Specialist|
|No. of Vacancy||46|
|Written Exam / CBT date||Announced soon|
Exam date announced soon.
SAIL Selection process 2021
- For Medical Officer Post: The medical officer designation consist of Dental, OHS and General Duty Medical Officer post. And the selection will be through Written Examination or Computer Based Test and Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Examination or CBT at Kolkata. Test centre mentioned is tentative and may be changed without prior notice.
- Written Examination consisting 100 questions (Multiple Choice Questions) will be post specific. The duration of the test would be two hours. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for Unreserved/ EWS category is 50 percentile score. For SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category, the minimum qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score.
- For Medical Specialist Post: Selection will be through interview. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% for Unreserved/ EWS category and 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD category. For final selection, the merit list shall be drawn up based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
SAIL Exam Date/Interview 2021
- The Date, Time and Place of the Written Examination or Computer Based Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible and or shortlisted candidates through Post or E-mail or careers page of SAIL website.
- Any other information regarding written examination or Computer Based Test and Interview will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only.
- No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained. Laptop, Mobile, Wrist Watch, Calculator, Scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centres.
SAIL Admit card 2021 For MO and Specialist
All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card for Written Examination/ CBT/ Call letters for Interview etc.” shall be provided through Post/ email or careers page of SAIL website. SAIL-RMD will not be responsible for any loss of call letter/ admit card sent through post/ email due to invalid or wrong Postal Address/ e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidates fails to access his/her email in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/ Interview only if they possess valid Admit Card/Call letter.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Medical Standards
- Candidates should be of sound physique, free from any physical defect. Medical standards stipulate minimum requirements of Weight: 45 kg (male) / 35kg (female); Height: 155 cm (male) /143 cm (female).
- The medical standards indicated above are minimum pre-requisites. However, appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under SAIL’s Medical & Health Manual.
How to Download SAIL Admit card 2021?
- Go to the official site of SAIL website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the login credentials on the page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
SAIL Exam date 2021 for Medical Officer and Specialist post will be announced soon on their official site.
There are totally 46 vacancies offered for SAIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and admit card downloading direct link also available on this page.