SAI High Performance Analyst Recruitment 2023: Sports Authority of India (SAI) invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as High Performance Analyst (Physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Experts, Physiologists, Psychologists, Biomechanics, Nutritionists, & Biochemists) on contract basis at various SAI NCOEs. The advertisement is available on the website from 14.09.2023 to 05.10.2023.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Post Name||High Performance Analyst|
|No of Vacancy||64|
|Last Date to Apply||05.10.2023|
Sports Authority of India Vacancy 2023:
The number of vacancies can vary as per workload. Candidate may be posted anywhere across India as per requirement of SAI. Indicative figures are as follows:
|Designation||No of Vacancies*|
|High Performance Analyst||64 [14 (UR), 20 (OBC), 16 (SC), 04 (ST), 10 (EWS)]|
SAI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit is 45 years as on the closing date for submission of online application. 2 years age relaxation is granted for current SAI employees in the above advertised posts.
- Relaxation of age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex- Serviceman shall be as per DoPT OM No 15012/2/2010-Estt9D0 dated 27.3.2012.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution and Bachelors’ degree of Sports & Exercise Science /Sports Science/ Sports Coaching & Exercise Science / Physical education/ Diploma in sports coaching /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution with S&C certification/specialization.
- Applicants shall have 5 years of experience in relevant field and Ph. D means 3 years research degree from any recognized university/ Institution after passing 2 years Masters’ degree.
SAI High Performance Analyst Salary 2023:
Consolidated monthly remuneration is Rs 1,05,000/- with annual increment up to 10% based on performance assessment.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Online applications are invited from candidates, who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned above on contract basis.
- In the event of large number of applications, SAI will adopt the following shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023:
The candidate must apply only online through the website https://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/saijobs/.
For online application: Along with filling of online application form the following documents must be uploaded-The following essential certificates/ documents should be self attested, scanned and uploaded strictly in the order mentioned below all compiled in a single pdf file.
- Completely filled Application form as provided at the end of advertisement.
- Photograph & Signature
- Document for DOB.
- Proof of Identity.
- Category Certificate-OBC/SC/ST/EWS
- Bachelor Degree and Mark sheet
- Master’s Degree and Mark sheet.
- Additional Qualification document.
- Work experience Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- Supporting document for Last Pay Drawn
- Supporting document in case of Ex Serviceman
The upper age limit is 45years as on the closing date for submission of online application.
Candidates must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Physiotherapy /or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution.
Online applications are invited from candidates, who fulfill the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned above on contract basis.