RTET Notification 2020 –Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form will be going to publish on the official site. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) had announced the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET)/ Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) Notification for the year 2020-21 soon. So Candidates who are interested to apply can know the Eligibility Criteria and apply for this post after released on the official site through our blog. The Notification is expected to release on 1st Week of June 2020 (Tentative).
RTET Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET)/ Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Start Date to Apply||1st Week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to Apply||1st Week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||2nd August 2020|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
Rajasthan TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Classes I-V (Paper I)
- Applicant should have passed in Senior Secondary with minimum 45% marks.
- Candidates who are pursuing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2- year Diploma in Education in Special Education/ 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed.) are also eligible for RTET 2020. OR
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% in B.Sc./BA and B.Ed degree can also apply.
For Classes VI-VIII (Paper-II)
- Candidates having B.Sc/BA and appearing applicants in final 2 years B.A./ D.Ed./ B.Sc. with the 45% marks or cleared.
- Appearing in Senior Secondary/ B.Ed/ with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- OR A.(Ed.)/ B.Sc.(Ed.) final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET.
RTET Application Fees 2020:
|Category||General and OBC||SC and ST|
|For One Paper||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|For Both I and II Paper||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
RTET Exam Date
RTET Examination Date will be informed in due course. The RTET Examination syllabus & RTET Exam Pattern were same. Candidates can keep visiting our website for RTET 2020 Examination Update.
Exam Date will be held on 2nd August 2020 Tentative ….
RTET Admit Card
RTET Admit Card 2020 will be released by Rajasthan Board before 10 days to the Examination. Candidates can download your admit card after Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) releases it.
How to apply Online for RTET 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website – http://examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in/
Step 2: Check the RTET notification in Latest News after released on the official site.
Step 3: Then Candidates must register for the exam by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email is sent on successful registration.
Stage 4: Candidates have to re-login by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with unique registration number and date of birth and filling up the application form by completing the following tabs:
- Personal Details & Educational Qualification
- Upload of Photograph & Signatures
- Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
Step 5: Submit & Save the confirmation page for future use
RTET Notification 2020 Pdf – Released Soon
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|