RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Online Application Available – For 3500+ Vacancies | Download Notification Here. Western Railways Recruitment Cell (RRC) in Mumbai was released the recruitment notification for the post of Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic, and other positions in different departments. There are totally of 3591 vacancies offered for RRC Recruitment 2021. Online Application for RRC Recruitment 2021 is available now. Candidates who willing to apply for RRC Recruitment are advised to visit the official site and apply online.
RRC Online Application 2021
Online Application for RRC Recruitment is available from 25.05.2021 according to the notification. The last date for receipt of the application will be available up to 24.06.2021. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application form receiving after the last date will not be considered.
Notification and Online Application direct link were available at the end of this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
Indian Railway WR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- A candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for accuracy. The age requirement for this role is that applicants must be at least 15 years old and not more than 24 years old as of June 24, 2021.
- The candidates should complete Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board with ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic, etc.
How to Apply for WR Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of RRC website.
- Select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the online application form and pay the required fee.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- print the registration for future purposes.