RRC North Eastern Railway DV Date 2020 out on official site. Railway Recruitment Cell has released the document verification date for Apprentice post in various trades. So candidates can download the document verification date notification in our blog.
RRC North Eastern Railway DV Date 2020
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell Gorakhpur|
|DV Date||12.02.2020 to 16.02.2020|
|Status||DV notification released|
RRC North Eastern Railway DV Date 2020 Details:
Candidates have been called for Document Verification on the basis of the information furnished in the online application form. Candidates should report at the Main Gate of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur-273012 at the reporting date & time mentioned against their names. Candidates reporting late will not be entertained.
Candidates must bring the following documents while reporting for Document Verification:
- A printed copy of the online application form.
- ITI Certificate in original and a photocopy.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by an Authorized Medical Officer in the format published on NE Railway’s website
- A valid photo ID Card in original and a photocopy.
- Two latest coloured photo
- Apart from the above, following certificates must be brought for various reservation categories
- Caste Certificate in original and in photocopy.
- Disability certificate, if any, in original and a photocopy.
- Certificate/ Ward Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Armed Force in original and a photocopy.
Candidates have been called for the Document Verification in double of the vacancies. Their final selection for training shall be subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria and on the Merit Order prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in High School.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|