RRB JE Notification 2019 – 13,487 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released Notification for the post of Junior Engineer. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 02.01.2019 to 31.01.2019.
RRB JE Vacancy Details:
Name Of Post : Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancy : 13, 487 + (Other Vacancies)
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this role must have completed Minimum 18 years to Maximum 33 Years as on 01.01.2019.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates must have completed Diploma/ BE from any discipline.
- Junior Engineer (IT): Candidates must have completed PGDCA/B.Sc(CS)/BCA/B.Tech (IT/ CS).
- Depot Material Superintendent: Candidates must have completed Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Candidates must have completed B.Sc Science with physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks.
Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/-
Selection Process: 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT), 2nd stage CBT, and Document Verification/Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs.250/-
- For Others: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode : Online/Offline
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in from 02.01.2019 to 31.01.2019.
Coaching Center for RRB JE examinations Sponsored links
|Starting date for Apply Online||02.01.2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||31.01.2019|
|Last date for offline Payment||04.02.2019|
|Last date for Online Payment||05.02.2019|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled during April/May, 2019|
|Apply Online (available on 02.01.2019)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|