RRB Recruitment 2022: ALP and Technician Post to be Released || Expected Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Syllabus and Online Application Link Given!!! – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Recruitment notification will be released soon. More than 30,000 vacancies expected to be released for ALP and Technician Post in Railway Recruitment Board. RRB Aspirants who are all eagerly waiting for ALP notification can check the entire post for more details about this recruitment.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
Name of the Post
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician|
|Number of Vacancy||
Notification Releasing Date
Will be Announced
Notification Released Soon
RRB Vacancy 2022
According to previous, around 20,000 vacancies is expected to be offered for Assistant Loco Pilot post and 10000 posts shall be offered for Technician post in Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 28 years to apply for the post of ALP and Technician in RRB. Age relaxation will be given as per Government norms.
RRB ALP Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Matriculation or SSLC with ITI or Diploma or BE to apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
RRB ALP Selection Process
- Assistant Loco Pilot selection process consists of 2 stages of Computer Based Test followed by Computer Based Aptitude test and Document Verification.
- Technician selection process consists of 2 stages of CBT followed by Document Verification.
- RRB ALP and Technician syllabus link were given in this page.
RRB Recruitment Application Fee
- General candidates should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- OBC, SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PwD candidates required to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
RRB ALP Salary
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot will get paid for Rs. 35000 per month and Technician will get paid for Rs. 26700 per month.
Note: All the above mentioned details were given based on previous notification only. Upcoming RRB ALP and Technician notification may get some changes.
How to Apply for RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2022?
- After notification was released,
- Go to official website of ALP.
- Go to careers page and find job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
RRB ALP and Technical Notification (Released Soon)
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Around 20,000 vacancies is expected to be offered for Assistant Loco Pilot post and 10000 posts shall be offered for Technician post in RRB Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have completed Matriculation or SSLC with ITI or Diploma to apply for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician in Indian Railway Recruitment 2022.
RRB ALP Recruitment notification is expected to be released soon.