Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRB Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
1. Computer Based Test
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
2. Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
♦ Male Candidates
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
♦ Female Candidates
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
3. Document Verification
- Based on your performance in the CBT subject to your qualifying in PET, you will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.